Add oomph to your favorite comfort food with our delicious and versatile Ramen noodles. Toss it with a savoury sauce, enjoy it crisp and stir-fried, or serve it in a rich, thick broth.
The best thing with UPGRAIN® Ramen is that they taste like your regular noodles, but with only ½ the carbs and 6x more fibre! We make it in small batches in Singapore, using only 100% natural ingredients and 0 preservatives.
Each bag contains 4 portions of noodles.
Vaccum-packed for freshness.
Ramen (Japanese noodles)
Pack of 4 bundles per bag, total 280g
Wheat, tapioca, yam, rice, edible plant-based dietary fibres, water, salt, potassium carbonate, tapioca starch.
This product contains gluten.
Nutritional content per 100g:
Net Carbohydrate: 20.6g
Dietary Fibre: 23g
Total Fat: 3.3g
We don't use any preservatives or artificial additives in our products. This means, our noodles not only cook faster, but also need a more 'tender handling' then regular noodles.
Frozen: Allow noodles to thaw completely overnight in the fridge.
Chilled: Take noodles out from the fridge and bring to room temperature before cooking.
- Once thawed, remove each noodle bundle from the vacuum-pack and gently loosen the noodle strands.
- Allow water to come to full boil in a pot.
- Boil noodles for 2 minutes. Gently loosen the noodle strands further while cooking.
- Drain and do a quick rinse.
- Serve with your favorite condiments and sauces or soup.